Räknare

söndag 27 februari 2011

There are days and there are days

Some days when I think of you - I can keep smiling
I laugh and days goes by, even if the glow isn't there - I'm still happy
Some days I enjoy my friends and my life here so much and I feel calm knowing you will always be there for me, even if we're not together all the time. Thinking that is a beautiful gift we give each other. The complete trust in each other, wanting the other to fulfill the dream.
Other days I can't get you off my mind
I miss your smell, I miss the way you smile at me, the way you touch me like I was the most precious thing you ever had. There's a big hole in my heart, I don't feel complete unless I'm with you. I struggle to survive the day, knowing there will be many more days like this before you bring the glow back. Today is a day like that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar